de
Home » H2H
» Odds for this game | » Standings for LIGA BBVA 2013/2014 (Spain)

Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2014-05-11 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atlético Madrid and the last 10 Results from Málaga CF
Atlético Madrid
Málaga CF
Date H/G Championship Versus Result Date H/G Championship Versus Result
14-04-13 G LIGA BBVA Getafe 0-2 14-04-14 G LIGA BBVA Atlétic Bilbao 3-0
14-04-09 H Champions League Final Stages Barcelona 1-0 14-04-06 H LIGA BBVA Granada 4-1
14-04-05 H LIGA BBVA Villarreal 1-0 14-03-31 G LIGA BBVA Betis 1-2
14-04-01 G Champions League Final Stages Barcelona 1-1 14-03-25 H LIGA BBVA Español 1-2
14-03-29 G LIGA BBVA Atlétic Bilbao 1-2 14-03-21 G LIGA BBVA Celta de Vigo 0-2
14-03-26 H LIGA BBVA Granada 1-0 14-03-15 H LIGA BBVA Real Madrid 0-1
14-03-23 G LIGA BBVA Betis 0-2 14-03-10 G LIGA BBVA Osasuna 0-2
14-03-15 H LIGA BBVA Español 1-0 14-03-01 H LIGA BBVA Valladolid 1-1
14-03-11 H Champions League Final Stages AC Milan 4-1 14-02-22 G LIGA BBVA Almeria 0-0
14-03-08 G LIGA BBVA Celta de Vigo 0-2 14-02-17 H LIGA BBVA Real Sociedad 0-1
History between Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF in the past
Date Host Guest Result Championship
14-01-04 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-1 LIGA BBVA
13-03-03 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-0 Primera Division
12-10-07 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 2-1 Primera Division
12-05-05 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 2-1 Primera Division
12-01-07 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-0 Primera Division
11-05-07 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 0-3 LIGA BBVA
10-12-19 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-3 LIGA BBVA
10-01-31 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 0-2 LIGA BBVA
09-08-30 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 3-0 LIGA BBVA
09-01-25 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 1-1 LIGA BBVA

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF

In the last 33 games Atlético Madrid played 17 games Over 2.5.
Atlético Madrid have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 33 games Málaga CF played 14 games Over 2.5.
Málaga CF have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 46.97% chance that Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF

Atlético Madrid 9-1-0
In last 10 games Atlético Madrid won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw

Málaga CF 4-2-4
In last 10 games Málaga CF won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Atlético Madrid - Málaga CF (65-15-20)
In this game the chance that Atlético Madrid wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Málaga CF to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF
Last 6 Events At Home

Atlético Madrid (3-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Málaga CF (3-0-0 and 5:4 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlético Madrid (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Málaga CF (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético Madrid (5-1-0 and 8:2 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Málaga CF (5-0-1 and 9:8 goals)
Málaga CF has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Form in LIGA BBVA from Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF
LIGA BBVA Form As A Host

Atlético Madrid (14-3-0 and 46:9 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 17 games at Home in the LIGA BBVA 14, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 46 to 9 goals and get 45 points.

Málaga CF (6-2-8 and 21:20 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 16 games at Home in the LIGA BBVA 6, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 20 goals and get 20 points.

LIGA BBVA Form As A Guest

Atlético Madrid (12-1-3 and 26:13 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 16 games away in the LIGA BBVA 12, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 13 goals and get 37 points.

Málaga CF (4-6-7 and 14:23 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 17 games away in the LIGA BBVA 4, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 23 goals and get 18 points.

LIGA BBVA Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético Madrid (26-4-3 and 72:22 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 33 games overall in the LIGA BBVA 26, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 72 to 22 goals and get 82 points.

Málaga CF (10-8-15 and 35:43 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 33 games overall in the LIGA BBVA 10, draws in 8 games and lost 15. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 43 goals and get 38 points.

Handicap 0-1 (LIGA BBVA)
Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 17 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Málaga CF
Málaga CF won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 7 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Málaga CF
Málaga CF won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (LIGA BBVA)
Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Atlético Madrid played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Málaga CF played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team Atlético Madrid played 6 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Málaga CF played 17 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 33 games overall in the LIGA BBVA Atlético Madrid played 17 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

In the last 33 games overall in the LIGA BBVA Málaga CF played 33 games Over 2.5 and 19 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (LIGA BBVA)
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win